Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Last of Guanajuato

Just a few more photos.

Someone asked me about the stained glass photos a couple of posts ago. I realized I hadn't taken any photos of the outside of that building so I returned and did so. Don't know anything about it other than it has galleries, cafes and a shop selling ceramics manufactured in nearby Leon.

 

Aside from a couple of musical events, one, incomprehensible modern music in the beautiful old Teatro Juarez, the other, some pretty good gypsyish jazz in a club, and a bit more cribbage, that was it for Guanajuato. Now I'm off to Guadalajara for a couple of nights. Slowly wending my way home.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hola El Dedo,
    Any chance we could buy that incredible stained glass edificio and turn it into a B&B.
    I'm still in shock over the collapsed wedding festivities and I need something to cheer me up.
    Hasta Pronto, Heraldo Trieste

    ReplyDelete